Ken Kaniff Ken Kaniff

Seriously, I have had my own show for years now. Never have I seen a worse production.... that dude who came out of the house 1.)looked like a tool 2.)couldnt act to save his life. and the dude who played then alan 1.)looked like he just finished going down on his mom 2.) couldnt act to save his life. If you are going to make a live action production, before you get started....learn how to use the camera, learn how to properly add background music, get people who can at least fake being an actor, write a script that is pseudo funny and before you submit it to a public forum.... test it on a few people you dont know. If the test subjects flip you off and walk away...that means it sucks.

KainX7 responds:

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FLASH YOU STUPID DIP SHIT!!

Hitchhikers Guide Hitchhikers Guide

That

That was really really bad, you killed all of douglas' jokes....noone really knew what was going on...and you got stuff way wrong. so yeah... never disgrace douglas like that ever again.

City Of Retards Ep.1 City Of Retards Ep.1

er...

the R and D logo in the beinging....well it looks kinda like a penis.

Windows XPosure Windows XPosure

bloody brilliant

freaking awesome....alas the frustrations of the PC world. That was amazing.... really amazing.... so totally amazing...I think I'd like to give it a 10.

samUK2005 responds: