Ken Kaniff Ken Kaniff

Seriously, I have had my own show for years now. Never have I seen a worse production.... that dude who came out of the house 1.)looked like a tool 2.)couldnt act to save his life. and the dude who played then alan 1.)looked like he just finished going down on his mom 2.) couldnt act to save his life. If you are going to make a live action production, before you get started....learn how to use the camera, learn how to properly add background music, get people who can at least fake being an actor, write a script that is pseudo funny and before you submit it to a public forum.... test it on a few people you dont know. If the test subjects flip you off and walk away...that means it sucks.

KainX7 responds:

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FLASH YOU STUPID DIP SHIT!!

Hitchhikers Guide Hitchhikers Guide

That

That was really really bad, you killed all of douglas' jokes....noone really knew what was going on...and you got stuff way wrong. so yeah... never disgrace douglas like that ever again.

City Of Retards Ep.1 City Of Retards Ep.1

er...

the R and D logo in the beinging....well it looks kinda like a penis.

Rikimaru Goes Shopping Rikimaru Goes Shopping

that sucked pretty hard. I wish you would have been hit by a car while making this crap.

Halo 2D Halo 2D

Do not continue it. That was crap...I give it 3 days until it is gone.

Short Sheep Sketch 2 Short Sheep Sketch 2

hmm

Ok, well given the fact that it somehow turned out to be a random fight, (just like everything else on newgrounds does when people run out of plot) when you could have done so much more with it. Create some characters (not just random sheep. Cut paste sheep. Cust paste sheep) Have one sheep character, then expand on it. And if you are dead set on having a battle ....do something like A fight for the barnyard...cows vs sheep. General BAAAH of the sheep army feels as though they need to break free of the opression General bessy and the cow alligenace. A war for the farm ensues, a bloody battle that ends with General baah and General bessy standing face to face, horn to horn...when the farmer comes out with a shotgun. The last scene should be the farmer sitting down to dinner with a table full of Steak and lambchops. I am serious...it will work

Sheepeasy responds:

Don't worry, I'm planning on making longer versions of these, *thinks about general Bessy?* Cool!

Nasty Dead II Nasty Dead II

Make it longer

Dude, seriously ...finish the story (or if there wasnt a story make one up) and you will have a seriously killer flash here. DO ITTTTT!

Stop Messaging Me!! Stop Messaging Me!!

I just sent....

I just sent it to an ex girlfriend. So...thanks for the ammo.

Gangster Vs Kung Fu Gangster Vs Kung Fu

sweet

awesome animation. Do something with a bit more of a plot and you will become someone of an instant celeb here on NG. Great job though.

Daft Vader - H.B.F.S. Daft Vader - H.B.F.S.

er....

The next time you get really drunk and want to record yourself....dont.

AntiClockClock responds: